Crossroads Care Rotherham have a number of volunteer opportunities available and would be happy to hear from anyone over 18 years of age who is interested in becoming part of our volunteering team.
Volunteer roles currently available:
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Carers Support Group Volunteer
- Complementary Therapist Volunteer
- Befriending Home Visiting Volunteer
- Telephone Befriending Volunteer
- Activity Co-ordinator Volunteer
- Art & Crafts Volunteer
- Administration Volunteer
- Marketing Media Volunteer
To register your interest in becoming a Crossroads Care Rotherham volunteer please complete the form below.
Alternatively you can contact Mel Marshall on 01709 389516 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org