Crossroads Care offers a full range of services for all age groups, disabilities or health conditions at any time of day or night. Crossroads Care Rotherham work within Rotherham and surrounding districts in South Yorkshire.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and hold a rating of ‘Outstanding’. You can view the CQC report here.
Over the years we have developed a partnership with our funders and our services currently include:
Client Services (Cared for person)
- Care to Adults with a Physical Disability
- End of Life Care for Adults
- Continuing Health Care
- Care for Children with a Physical or Learning Disability
- Care for Adults with a Learning Disability
- Dementia Enabling and Support Service
- Client Activity Group
- Respite Care for Carers
- Carers’ Resilience Service
- Carers’ Support & Activity Group
- Carers’ Befriending Service – Home Visiting & Telephone
- Complementary Therapies
Philosophy of Care
- Crossroads Care Rotherham respects the individuality of Carers and people with care needs and seeks to promote their choice, independence, dignity and safety. We believe that all Carers must have access to high quality services that enable them to fully benefit from a break from their caring responsibilities.
- We will respect the privacy and personal choices, lifestyles, customs, cultures and values of each person for whom a service is provided and seek to involve Carers and people with care needs in the provision, management and development of services provided by Crossroads.
- A person centered service which works with the Carer and the person they care for to ensure that the service is provided according to their needs. The Care Co-ordinator will meet with the Carer and the person they care for prior to the commencement of service to discuss needs, agree the range of service needed and when it will be provided.
- A flexible service that can provide support when it is most needed. Crossroads Care Rotherham provides support 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- A high quality service that is audited against the standards specified in CROQUET – Crossroads Quality Evaluation Tool, for which we have obtained Level 3
- Staff who are supervised, supported and trained to work with a wide range of disabilities and illnesses.
We aim to:
- Relieve stress in the family or for the Carer of the person with the disability
- To prevent a breakdown in care or inappropriate admission into hospital or residential care
- Supplement and complement existing statutory services and work closely with them
- Individually tailored packages
- A person centered approach
- 24 hour emergency contact, 7 days a week
- Continuity of Care – alternative worker when your regular carer is on holiday or sick
- Timed visits to suit your needs
Our packages include:
- Meal Preparation
- Assistance with eating and drinking
- Mobility transfers
- Assistance getting up/going to bed
- Assistance with medication
- Activities outside the home
- Essential Cleaning
If you think that Crossroads Care may be able to help, we will visit you at home and design a service that meets your needs.
Crossroads Care Rotherham operates an open self referral system, you can therefore contact us directly to make a referral. Please contact us by telephone or email, where we will be more than happy to help and offer further information and advice.